viernes, 31 de agosto de 2007

INTRODUCTION:

Personal Introduction:



My name is Johanna Saavedra Penagos, I am 19 years old and I was born in Bogotá, Colombia on June 17th 1988.


When I was 7 years old, I went to Gimnasio Los Andes School, which has a good education process and strong technical orientation.


After school, I went to Universidad de La Sabana. This College has a strong education in all aspects, also has a good international accreditation that offers a good choices to work or study in other country.



I am studying Journalism because it has a lot of areas in which people can be involved. This accreditation is very interesting for me, because I really enjoy travelling and visiting different places, people, and cultures.



In my opinion, I consider the English language as an important base for life, in personal and professional development. Having a second language could bring you a lot of work opportunities and also in the communication aspect.








No hay comentarios: